
I just cant believe my baby
isn't really a baby anymore. She is a toddler yet I really have not accepted it. I
don't want to. Is that bad? She is such a little ham and I enjoy every second of her
existence, well maybe not every second, giving her fits but I love her all the same. These are some pics of her in the hot tub with my dad, she really was enjoying the jets and warm water. I think she also liked it
because she had a really awful rash on her fanny and I think it was soothing :) I think she is teething again because she is drooling like Hooch. It was so windy yesterday I could actually see the spittle flying....YUM. She can also sort of say Thank You. What is also really funny is that she throws everything out of her crib. No matter what... everytime I walk in there her blankets and animals are on the floor. Even at 3 in the morning. Its like she gets up on purpose to throw them on the floor for me to stumble on them n the night, like a big "I'll show you" mom!
4 comments:
I know, can you believe they're not babies anymore!? It's so sad, but so fun at the same time.
my sweet little scabs. So grown up...
I can't believe how much Abby has grown! Miss yall!
Such a purdy girl!
Post a Comment