Well, the move is complete. It really is odd not being in our home anymore. So many things have happened there, after four years you have a lot of memories. Right now my access to the Internet is limited so I probably will not be posting all that often but, I shall try my best. Right now we are just floating until we figure out where life will takes us.
Abby is getting so big and it seems just within the last week she has changed so much. She will fold her arms for prayer, sign she wants a bottle, conduct music at church during a hymn and roar like a lion if you roar at her first. She is such a little pill and I love her dearly. I cannot believe how each and every day she changes so drastically. Sometimes I cannot keep up with all the changes. She is however, into the stage where she screams all the time. She screams especially loud if she is frustrated and by the end of the day mom has a gigantic headache. But at least she doesn't bite that much anymore :)
1 comment:
The reason you were not on there was because as your name there is a dot, because you have your scrap page, anyway it is fixed my apologies:)
Post a Comment