Monday, September 15, 2008
Here and There
Here are some more recent pictures of Abigail's adventures. Its hard not to take pictures of her every second of the day. How is it possible to love one little butt so much?
Abigail is so independent, she will go anywhere and not need anyone to accompany her. She loves to play at the park and this particular day it was so hot and humid. She also pinched another little girl there, I felt so bad.
This is a soccer ball we found at the park she loved to kick it around and mostly try to sit on it.
Abby very much enjoyed the slide. We went down this numerous times. She also tried to walk up it becoming very frustrated that she could not do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Cute pictures! I have to say that I am so sorry about the big slap on the face! I still feel so horrible. Abby I am so sorry.
Oh man! That's good to know that the crib was recalled, I'll have to check on mine. Why was it recalled? Love all the pictures. It's just starting to cool off enough here to take Evan back to the park, which is one of his favorite places.
I can't believe how big she is! Time goes by so fast! Love yall!
Hi Lacey Girl!
I just wanted to say hi & tell you, you have a beautiful family. Your little girl is as cute as a bug ears.
I think about you & your family often. I can check in on you & your family now that I have found your blog site.
Take Care Hon, Love, Vernice
P.S. Right now I'm in Texas visiting Kates & Brandon.
Its Janessa. I found you a while ago and left a comment on your blog and never heard back from you. I was thinking maybe we left on bad terms so i was really excited when you left a comment on my blog.( that was you right?) How old is your little one? If you still have my number call me its still the same number i would love to hear from you. I miss you a lot.
Post a Comment