Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Debate

Tonight was the Vice Presidential debate and I don't know about you but I could not pull away from it. I didn't intend to be fully captivated by it. So here is my food for thought...Palin blew away Biden and simply put he should be embarrassed. Although there were some awkward moments on both sides, overall Palin left Biden in the dust. Who can refute her "talking straight to the people mentality?" I just think she is a great pick as a VP. Although I don't agree that McCain will be the best president ever, but I do think that looking at both party picks McCain/Palin is the better choice. I have a new found respect for Palin, too bad its not a Romney/Palin ticket, then maybe we could get the economy and the energy crises under control.

4 comments:

THE BELLS said...

I agree, I couldn't pull away either...Palin held her own...I was proud.

Megan and Keli'i said...

Amen.

Charla and Jarom said...

I only saw the last half, our DVR did something funny. But she pretty much worked him over.

kristi said...

I wanted to post an entry on the debate, but didn't get around to it. I'm glad you did!! Palin has a lot of class but totally put Bidon in his place!

Blog Archive