Saturday, October 18, 2008

A few late tags


As a recipient of this award, there are rules to follow. I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others! The questions are as follows:
1. Where is your cell phone?Counter
2. Where is your significant other? ?
3. Your hair color? brown
4. Your mother? sweet
5. Your father? Cowboys!
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night?Bad
8. Your dream/goal? Marathon
9. The room you're in? kitchen
10. Your hobby? Abby
11. Your fear? spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?Happy
13. Where were you last night? Here
14. What you're not? crazy
15. One of your wish-list items? Home
16. Where you grew up? everywhere
17. The last thing you did? Diaper
18. What are you wearing? Jeans
19. Your TV? mind-numbing
20. Your pet? nostalgic
21. Your computer? lifeline
22. Your mood? somber
23. Missing someone? incredibly
24. Your car? reliable
25. Something you're not wearing? necklace
26. Favorite store? Walmart
27. Your summer? Long
28. Love someone? Always
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Today
The bloggers that I'm nominating:
I love all my friends blogs, so if your up for it...do it.
Now, for you recipients of this award, here's the deal:* Display your award.* Nominate at least 7 other blogs.* Enjoy your award!


Here are the rules:1. Link the person who tagged you.2. Mention rules on your blog.3. Tell about 6 quirks of yours.4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.5. Leave a comment to let them know. I was tagged by Megan http://www.keliiandmegan.blogspot.com/
1. hmmm there are so many, one would be the dishwasher. I am very particular about the dishwasher. I like to not over "cram" it. Everything needs plenty of room and you cannot put something in there without washing it off well beforehand. I also prefer to put all the forks in a slot and all the spoons etc that way you can put them away really quickly.
2. I have to do things in order, life read the scriptures. Or like when watching conference sessions, I like to take notes. So I cannot watch them out of order because then they would be out of order in my journal and that would drive me crazy. I also like all my books organized by author that way I can find them quickly. If there is a numbered series I like to have them in order as well.
3. I like my closet organized, usually just by color because I dont have very many clothes. But then by type, like long sleeve, church clothes etc.. Also when something is taken off the hanger I put the hanger in a different spot so I always have lots of empty hangers in the same spot without searching for them.
4. I dont know why but I absolutely hate it when people leave the toilet seat up. All aspect of the toilet need to be down when you are done with your business. When I walk into a bathroom where the lid is up it literally makes me gag.
5. When I eat pizza, if I must I will use my hands but for some reason I really only like to use a fork and knife at least until the crust. I am not sure why, I just do.
6. The kitchen sponge...this is a big deal. I hate a nasty sponge that smells like barf because you need a new one. Also if it has been used on the floor it is no longer allowed to be used on dishes.

What can I say I'm weird but at least I accept it.

I tag you!

2 comments:

THE BELLS said...

Were you trying to write my quirks? I think you pegged me to the "T."

Megan and Keli'i said...

Hmmm...yes you are OCD. I love it!

Blog Archive