Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Some pictures from the Pumpkin patch. Abby had so much fun. She ran among the pumpkins like a wild child and loved touching everything. It was fun because they had a little town to play in as well.

This was so funny because she was running and running and I could not get her to sit down for a picture and then I turned to talk to my friend Maegen and I turned back and of all the pumpkins she must have like this one because she was just sitting there with her arm around it. It was so funny like she was looking for that particular pumpkin all along.

This is the bounce house and she promptly bit the dust. Thus we were not in it long.


They had a cute little staged area that was perfect for pictures I took about sixty and this is the one where she sat still the longest.


Abby loves animals and she loved this little donkey. She was just laughing and laughing every time the dang thing licked me. It was actually a really nice donkey and I was expecting the voice of Eddie Murphy to make him start talking.



4 comments:

Sarah said...

She looks so cute! I love the pumpkin patch. Yeah, we tend to take like 120+ pictures when we go! It's bad!

Amy said...

I love your blog. Abby is so cute and getting so big! Are you guys still in the same area?

THE BELLS said...

I love when she smiles it melts my heart. P.S. Jamison cannot stop looking at the picture of "Frank". He is OBSESSED!

Anonymous said...

Hey Lace,

Don't you love Halloween, I don't love all the spooky stuff, I love the pumpkin patches & all the fall colors.

Abbey looks like she is having a blast, the donkey story is darling, don't you love it when they laugh.

Blog Archive