So the other day I was in the living room and I could hear Abby playing in the kitchen which typically it fine. I was positive there wasn't anything she could really mess up because they were too high or put away. Well, I was wrong. I heard this crinkling sound and I just thought she was playing with the water bottles. But, no she has used the water bottles as a stool, climbed up to the rice cakes and began her investigation. By the time I had peeked in to see what she was doing, this is what I found ...
Abby: "now that I have dumped them everywhere maybe I should stomp on them..."
4 comments:
That is so funny. I love that you got the camera out to capture the whole event. Sorry i haven't e-mailed you. I need to find your address again. I look when i get back from work. love ya
I love that you find the humor in stuff like this! Oh, you better start checking my blog again, or else!!!!
Yes, I can't tell you how many times that has happened to me...guess what was dumped out this week? A whole carton of EGGS! Yes, my favorite! Gotta love Eva and her crazy ways. I bet she and Abby would definitely tear things up together! PS- I have to give a talk today...I'm nervous!
What a great momma...grabbing the camera instead of fussing! Love the dialogue, it's totally how their little brains work.
Post a Comment