Monday, December 15, 2008
Horse Play
I have always known Seth loves horses, has ridden and even taken lessons. I on the other hand, do think they are beautiful but have never ridden on one other than being walked across a yard with someone at the reins. So this was a new experience for me. Seth, Luke(my bro-in-law) and I went horse back riding on Saturday. Seth found this play in Sanger that takes you out on beautiful trails for a relatively cheap price. Honestly I was pretty scared, horses are huge but once I got used to it I decided I have found my new passion. I loved it. Although we were on a beginner trail for my sake, we did trot and a few times I was able to gallop which was awesome, Seth could tell you he heard the giggles of joy as I galloped behind. My horse was named Bailey, and I just kept saying "good Bailey thanks for not killing me yet." Seth and Luke both got good horses as well, however Seth's did have a bit of a ornery streak. At first Seth wasn't to thrilled that his horses name was Popcorn but he got over that. Luke has Tuff and I think Luke thought that was appropriate :) Overall it was great I cannot wait to go back. However every time Seth and I would try to ride next to each other our horses would have none of it, I think there was some bad blood in the past maybe they both loved the same stallion...:) but soon as Seth would come close Bailey would run and when I would do the same Popcorn would cut me off. It was rather funny.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That looks awesome!!!! I want to go!
Ride'em cowgirl! I love horse back riding! When I was in second grade I was scared because we were going to go horseback riding with girl scouts. I asked my mom, "How am I going to ride the horse if I am facing backwards?" I was a goober even then. Looks like you had fun!
I'm riding a hammock here!!!!!
Oh, that looks so fun! I miss riding horses :(
Love your new pink Christmas decor too!
Post a Comment