Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Rash

Abby has had a growing rash for a few days now. At first it started small and I thought it was just baby acne, but as the days past it grew and spread. Then I thought it was because she has had a bad cold and we have been wiping her nose a lot so maybe it was raw and irritated. It did not seem painful nor was it bothering her. But as it was not getting better I decided to take her to the doctor. He said it was a bacterial infection probably caused by all the nose wiping and the pours on her face got infected. Thus now she is on medicine and I hope it gets better soon, since it looks like chicken pocks. Its actually a little worse than in these pics but its on the mend now. These pics we taken on the same day as the header pictures, but with the miracle of photoshop you cannot even tell she has a rash.


3 comments:

THE BELLS said...

Wow, that is way worse then I thought....poor scabs.

Sarah said...

Oh your poor baby!!!! I hope she is better now or soon!

Danny Janessa, and Allan said...

Sorry about the rash. I hope it clears soon. Hey i tried emailing you and i did something wrong because it just bounced back to me. try e-mailing me. djayallan@gmail.com. Sorry its taking me so long.. but here i am.

Blog Archive