The quality of these pictures is not that great, but it is what it is. What do you expect from a cheap phone. Anyway here are some recent ones. This is at the park today. It was so hot and I think we both got sunburned. She also got licked all over by a pit bull and took a tumble down the stairs.
This is a new discovery...she just grabbed the bar and started swinging away like a little muscle woman. It scared me to death at first because I wasn't that close but after that I was fine. It was funny because another mother was standing close when she was doing it and thought she was falling and reached out to catch her.
Another time.
This is a new discovery...she just grabbed the bar and started swinging away like a little muscle woman. It scared me to death at first because I wasn't that close but after that I was fine. It was funny because another mother was standing close when she was doing it and thought she was falling and reached out to catch her.
Another time.



Abby's favorite pass time, holding Sophie.
8 comments:
Cute. So how come no birthday update?
She is VERY adorable! Those gardens are beautiful, as well as little Abby!
She's so fun and full of life!
I LOVE the park this time of year! Abby looks like she does too!
Sophia looks like a doll in Abby's arms. Much better than that Creepy!!! I would have loved to see your face when she was swinging! What an adventureous girl (SP)! She'll do more crazy stuff than that!
You disappoint me... I can't believe you are more protective of her swinging on a bar than of a pit bull licking her.
Dogs just make me nervous in general though...especially pit bulls. You know there has been several attacks lately, right? Ahh...dogs...just not my thing.
You gotta get that girl in gymnastics!
Post a Comment