Oh and did I fail to mention that ITS A BOY!!!!!!....So I am open to any name suggestion you all are willing to send my way.
Friday, April 17, 2009
The BIG News.....
Some know, others suspected and those who don't see me have no clue that....I'm PREGNANT. Yes folks, its true and... I am 18 1/2 weeks! I know its a shock to most people, but be sure it has been a shock to us for the last 4 1/2 months. That's probably why we have waited so long to say anything. I think I am still in shock. Even today when we found out the sex, I am in shock. This pregnancy has been remarkably easier than Abby thus far, and I hope, given my history, continues to be so. The baby looks great and is right on track growth wise. Its a mover and a shaker and was squirming around in the womb. We are excited and scared at the same time and can't wait to meet the next blessing to our family. Here are some pics of me last week, I look kinda greasy but give me a break I did have sunscreen on and I look like a tomato because I am sunburned.....

Oh and did I fail to mention that ITS A BOY!!!!!!....So I am open to any name suggestion you all are willing to send my way.
Oh and did I fail to mention that ITS A BOY!!!!!!....So I am open to any name suggestion you all are willing to send my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
How about Benjamin Mason so Curt has to stop suggesting it... :)
wow!!! that is big news! when I saw the title and guessed that's what it would be! how exciting!!!!!!!!! And sorry, not suggestions for boy names, it's a good thing we keep having girls because we can never come up with boy names! you look great!
Congrats! You look great! I'll try to think of a few name suggestions -- I can pass along the ones I like that Matt has definitely vetoed for if/when we have a boy ...
Oh I am so so happy for you! You are a turkey! And so is your sister - she didn't say a thing!!! :)
CONGRATS!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. I'm glad this pregnancy has been easier, I hope that keeps up! Oh, a boy.... YEAH! I don't have any name suggestions... unless you want to name him after a president :-)
Congrats! I hope all is going well for you guys. I love the name Christian but Robbie won't let me use it. :(
I just knew it! How exciting! Boys are so great. Abby is going to have too much fun.
Many congrats!
Congratulations! That's exciting news. Oh and you look GREAT at 18.5 weeks.
WHOA- I just saw you!!! Congrats! (I knew it would be a boy before you said anything...I have not met anyone pregnant right now who is having a girl...) I'm there with you on the names. Maybe we can brainstorm together. :)
I can't believe that you waited until you were 18 weeks and new the sex!! How exciting! Congratulations x 10! And you look stinkin' cute....
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you! I have found boy names to be so much harder...good luck. A few I like: Wyatt, Matthew, Jacob, Jace and Tate.
You don't even look pregnant. Boys are fun and very different.Congrats
Oh my!!! Boys are so fun! Congrats on the little man, your life will never be as calm or as clean :)
I wish I could have been in Utah with you and Codee. Looks like a fun trip. Hope this pregnancy is going well for you. Love you!
Post a Comment