Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Borrowed Pics and video

I borrowed some pictures from Codee's camera, however I have about 100 where she only has 12, so this should suffice until I get home. We have spent time in various places, my Aunt Kelly's, the park, the Timpanogos Temple (even though it was closed). Of course I also got extremely sunburned from the hour I spent sitting in the driveway watching the kids play. So that's fun. Thus today the greasy look I wore today because of all the sunscreen.



Here is a little diddy by Jay and Abby from my phone.


2 comments:

Maegan said...

Too adorable! I love the video! i love that Abby is rockn the pig tales! So girly! I can't wait until Sophia is older and her and Abby can play!

Danny Janessa, and Allan said...

i got your phone call but wow its hard budgeting your time with two kids. as we speak i am holding Colbie and typing with one hand. i well try and call you soon.

Blog Archive