Abby and I have both been to the doctor in the past few days for check ups, here is the current status;
Abby: Officially declared the cutest girl in the world :) 26lbs 12 ounces which is the 25-50 percentile. Height 36 inches, 90-95 percentile and head circumference 19 inches, 50-75 percentile. Her health over all was good and the doctor was really impressed with her height, he could not believe how big she has gotten. She did have to get one shot because we had skipped one in a previous visit, which she did not like. I think that is one of the worst reactions she has had. She was screaming and crying like I wasn't going to ever let her watch backyardigans again!

Lacey: Officially declared a heifer...well by me anyway. My blood pressure is doing well so far. Everything else looks good and the babies heart beat was loud and pumping. I am officially 23 weeks today which is just 7 weeks shy of where I had Abby. Thus my doctor wants to start to keep a bit of a closer eye on me in the weeks to come. He wants to see me again in 3 weeks for a regular visit and in 5 weeks for another sonogram. I guess because in 5 weeks I will be very close to when the preeclampsia hit, the doctor said that you can sometimes see a change in the babies growth if you are getting preeclamptic. So we shall see how that goes. I still take my BP everyday and am constantly looking for any signs of swelling or any of the other symptoms. But overall as of Friday all is well in the womb and with me. I will post a pic soon I just have to remember to take one which is hard with how scatter brained I am these days.
Side note: The other day I was doing laundry and noticed how quite it had gotten. So I went looking for Abby and this is how I found her, sitting in her play stroller, tucked away in a corner staring at the wall ....what a goof.

7 comments:
Wow! She puts herself in time out now. Tell me your secrets sinsea (sp?)
Usually when I find Evan like that, he's pooping! :) Wow, Abby is tall! Evan just had his check up and is 37 in. and 30 lbs!!!!! The dr. kept accidently giving me the 3 year old spiel because he looks like he's 3. Keep up the good work with your pregnancy :)
haha, love the stroller pictures!
I'm glad you're doing well, I hope it keeps up!!
How did you get bows in her hair. A little night quill, morphin drip perhaps?
We need some prego pics. Yep, that's what I think!
Did she put herself in time out?
SO good to see what you're up to and that you're doing good!!
Post a Comment