Monday, May 4, 2009

Not a baby anymore....

Happy Birthday Abigail. On Saturday we celebrated Abby's second birthday. Even though technically, its not until Wednesday. We just had a small thing to acknowledge Abby is not a baby anymore. But, I will still call her that! She got lots of great stuff and of course was spoiled by all. She practically got a new wardrobe, coloring books, a hand made purse, bubble makers, Elmo, new stuff for her hair and many more things. She really did make out.This is her with her new Elmo or Melmo as she calls him.Another present among many...This is Sophie, Maegans daughter being enthralled by the bubble machine Abby is deathly afraid of. Its surprising, she isn't scared of much but I took her out to play with it yesterday and she clawed and cried at me like I was about to give her an acid bath.Her reaction to everyone singing her Happy Birthday, it was really funny.At first she wanted nothing to do with the cake...Then with a fork she was more willing...Then with a little coaxing from dad she begins to understand what she is supposed to do...I like the crinkled nose.This is how Izzy spent the party. Abby's new swim suit.
Sporting some of her new duds. I cannot believe how big she is......

Happy Birthday little Abby, we love you so much!

5 comments:

Francais Frit said...

Where is the token picture with her next to the little NICU tiger???
Happy Birthday!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Happy Birthday, Abby! Can't wait to meet you...some day!

Kristina said...

It's sad when you realize that your baby is growing up. Oh, but you have another one comming, yeah :-) Abby is a cutie! I think it's hilarious that she's so scared of the bubbles.

Maegan said...

It was sooo much fun! I can't believe how grown up Abby looks with her swim suit on. They don't stay babies for long :(!

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

I love little girls in swim suits! What a cute little model.

Blog Archive