They jumped from 10500 feet and they free fell for about 40 seconds.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Surprising Lies
It has been hard for me to keep this a secret for so long, and finally the day came when the truth set me free. Seth had some suspicions because a sibling, who shall remain nameless, slipped and said something. But, I cannot blame her she did have a massive head injury at the time. So in a previous post I said I wasn't going to do anything for Seth's big 30 but,.... I lied. I had been doing some behind the scenes scheming and planning a skydiving trip for the boys. I tried to get all the boys but Curt was not so much inclined to participate. But Dan and Luke were all for it and away they went. I think however, this might have been a bad idea because now they want to do it again and again. Its one expensive hobby. All of them were cool as cucumbers, I think I was the most nervous of the bunch. Seth did get a cool DVD but Its too long to post and I have no Idea how. I did get his landing with my camera, that's at the bottom. Some pics are what I took and others are what the actual videographer took.
They jumped from 10500 feet and they free fell for about 40 seconds.
The Boys. Seth-Luke-Dan
The Plane
The Wife
The training
The Height
The Jump
The free fall

The landing
The feet back on the ground.
They jumped from 10500 feet and they free fell for about 40 seconds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's a great idea for a 30th birthday! All I did was take Jarom to dinner :) What a good wifey you are :)
I could never do it! And your belly is so cute by the way :)
Holy freak! Glad you didn't plan MY 30th~! So, so fun, but I think I just cried!!
Is it weird that I was more intersted in the pic of your belly? That did look pretty cool though...
(K, I have to admit that I thought the same thing as Codee!) That's totally a brave thing to do! What a great birthday (if you like that kind of thing, yikes!)
Post a Comment