Monday, August 3, 2009

34 Weeks

Time for another update...when Seth and I first found out we were pregnant we hoped we could at least make it to 34 weeks, now here we are :) I cannot believe it! Looks like I am in for the long haul . I am experiencing a lot of new things. Its one thing to be able to feel a baby inside you but its another to actually see your skin move as he does. Its creepy and wonderful at the same time. As time passes I am also finding out that rolling over, bending down and walking are becoming times of breathlessness. Its weird because I still work out almost everyday, yet I can't breath when I roll over in bed, ahhh the human body.
Today's appointment went really well. My blood pressure was great, I hadn't gained too much weight although I think by the end I might surpass the 200 mark, Yikes! Anyway he is head down with a good heartbeat, and that's what matters. I am not nearly as swollen as I was with Abby which is great. Now its just a wait and see process. My doctor says if I go into labor on my own than I can have her naturally, however he will not induce me (due to my prior C-section, which I guess is a no no) and he wont let me go past my due date, because if I do its C-section number two :( Lets just say I am hoping to go into labor on my own. Which is scary since I have no idea what that's like......So for now I wait for my next appointment in two weeks. I am still in shock that I feel as good as I do and again I count everyday he continues to cook a blessing.Its the best pic that Seth took although its still awful. Its after a rough day at church with Abby and the class we teach.I had to also add these pics of Abby because she looked so cute. Abby's great grandma Imogene sent this dress. She looked so adorable and it went really well with her hair.

As you can see Abby is ready for church, eating a picture of Jesus.....

2 comments:

Francais Frit said...

I can't believe what a big girl she is!!!!

Great job making it this far! You are obviously being diligent about staying healthy and doing your part- and you are being blessed because of it. I am totally staying tuned... can't wait to hear more!

THE BELLS said...

That dress is So cute. and you look great...not even near the 200 mark....

Blog Archive