Tuesday, August 18, 2009

36 Weeks

Holy cow, literally and figuratively, I cannot believe how the time is flying and how I am already in the home stretch! I am starting to get a bit freaked out because this is all such new territory. Its pretty sad when you have grown out of most of your Maternity clothes. I am still waddling around and manage to make it to the gym, although I have cut that back from 5 times a week to 3. Of course the work outs are really slow but at least I feel like I have done something healthy because my sugar tooth is pretty much uncontrollable right now. Brigham likes to kick/punch a lot. I don't feel him all the time but when I do its a doozie. I finally understand when people talk about the baby playing in their ribs, ouch.
My 36 week check went well. All stats were A OK. Now I am going to the doctor weekly which means he will be here before I know it. I had previously mentioned my doctor wouldn't let me go past my due date due to my prior C-section. But, as I was discussing it with him today he clarified he didn't want me to go too far past my due date. Meaning my due date is September 15Th and he would let me go as far as the 18Th to try to have Brigham naturally. So I was excited, however I wouldn't mind him coming in the next 2-3 weeks :) Keep your fingers crossed.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Everyone out grows their maternity clothes!!! Any by then you don't have long enough to make buying new ones worth it. You look great! I'm so excited for you!

Francais Frit said...

Oh the suspense is building! I love a good count down....

Megan and Keli'i said...

You look fabulous! Totally BEAUTIFUL! Yes, I will call you today and tell you all about the party in my head!

THE BELLS said...

wow your belly looks so big I love it! Dont you hate that skinny girl on your prego countdown? I mean who looks like that ?

Maegan said...

Can't wai to meet him! It's getting so close!

Blog Archive