Monday, August 24, 2009

37 Weeks

Just a quick update from my 37 week appointment. My blood pressure is still really good, just trace amounts of protein in my urine and little swelling, however I am very close to the 200lbs mark, Yikes! I forgot to ask the results from my strep B test but since he didn't mention it I am assuming it was negative. I am 1cm dilated and 50% effaced. The doc puts his weight at about 7 and a half pounds right now. So the doctor is pleased but just in case, I do have a c-section scheduled for the 18Th of September, so one way or another he will be here by then. Until next time....

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm ready for him! tell him its okay to come now! He's going to be HUGE compared to how big Abby was! HUGE!

Danielle said...

Wow, that is awesome! I'm sure all the exercising you're doing is helping things along - keep it up! I really hope you get the birth experience that you want. I'm so excited for you!

andi said...

YAY! Just a few more weeks! You can make it! Can't wait to see him!

Blog Archive