Below are some really cute custom made presents for Brigham. Cam, My sister in law's mom, (whom I knew before Natalie and also creator of the awesome BMW burp cloth from a previous post) made these super cute booties and this onesie. I cannot say thank you enough, so great!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Finally
In a previous post I had attempted to catch Abby Singing her "Snowman" song but was not very successful. However, on this particular day she seemed very fond of the idea of singing on video. The first one she is singing "Snowman" all the way through, at least by Abby standards (she does stop in the middle to clarify that Abby is singing "Snowman"). The second one she sings it again but, then she sings the "Wheels on the Bus", but amid that decides to spontaneously start singing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star." Its hard to hear but you should be able to understand.
Below are some really cute custom made presents for Brigham. Cam, My sister in law's mom, (whom I knew before Natalie and also creator of the awesome BMW burp cloth from a previous post) made these super cute booties and this onesie. I cannot say thank you enough, so great!
Below are some really cute custom made presents for Brigham. Cam, My sister in law's mom, (whom I knew before Natalie and also creator of the awesome BMW burp cloth from a previous post) made these super cute booties and this onesie. I cannot say thank you enough, so great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute! I love it--the twinkle part is my fav!!
And I love the booties and onesie! How fun for you!
She is so cute! My favorite part is her cheering for herself. I think we should all cheer for ourselves more often!
Allan is always entertained by Abby's videos.Thank you for updating your blog so much, you are a good mom!
Post a Comment