Friday, November 6, 2009
Trick or Treat
I was unsure of what Abby was going to be this year. Honestly with so much going on I almost did not do anything. But alas, guilt kicked in and she and Brigham dressed up. I found Brigham's outfit at Carters at a good price so that's how his costume came about. However, Abigail's was a bit harder. I looked at a few stores and was not thrilled about anything. Then I saw the Devil horns at Walmart and I thought it was a fitting costume. Cindy had the idea to make the tutu and add lettering which made the outfit. So she and I made the tutu and I came up with what it said. Overall I think she turned out pretty darn cute, the little devil.
I only added this picture because I thought it looked so much like me, what do you think?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
they look so cute! Abbys turned out so good.
So cute! Abby looks adorable! And yes, she's looking more and more like you. That Brigham. Man. He pulls on my heart strings. What a doll.
Your kids are so cute i love the big tutu, and that little incredible is adorable.
Post a Comment