We had the chance to see a lot of family while in Utah. Regrettably I didn't take picture of everyone but here are a few that I did capture. There were so many adults and kids to keep track of it got a little crazy when we all crammed ourselves into one house. Its always fun to catch up with family you don't see very often.

Abby, Briggs, Jensen and Jamison


Can you believe he is 5 months old she is 8 months. Looks like he could eat her...



A little horse play

Playing the Wii and eating suckers

Getting to know each other, looks like Jensen isn't to sure about him.

My little chunk her little doll

Briggs face is so shiny because it was really chapped so it has lotion on it.


My cousin Jamie and her daughter Ali.

My Aunt Kelly and Briggs.

My cousin Ashley and her son Jack.

All the kids of cousins that were there...Jack, Ali, Boston, Jamison, Jensen, Madison, Cru, Abby and Briggs in the back completely asleep.
2 comments:
Could Ali's face BE any more red?
That's a whole lotta cousins! Uh, I missed your birthday! I am the worst friend ever! Happy Birthday, sistah! Love you!
Post a Comment