Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mornings in Utah

While in Utah we had a lot of lazy mornings. Most days we were in our pajama's until 3 or 4 o'clock. It was so nice. Here are few snippets of our PJ's. Funny Faces Grandma, Jay and the Abby Aunt Cass and Briggs Briggs Jensen

Grandma and Briggs

2 comments:

THE BELLS said...

Good thing I deleted that one of my cracker Jack cuz I know you woulda posted that!

Charla and Jarom said...

Oh I love jammie days! I loved your backfire post :) We learned the hard way not to drive through the night :) Not only are the kids not really into sleeping, Jarom and I realized we are too old for that and can't make it through the night anymore without putting our lives at risk and falling asleep at the wheel :) And then when we would get to our destination we'd be so wrecked that it would ruin our first day there! Needless to say we always travel in the day now :) P.S. We know you'd go back and get her if you left her on the side of the road ;)

Blog Archive