Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Six Months

The time has already come...my baby boy is six months old. Holy cow, how did that happen? It seems like time is just flying with him and he does something new every day. He is getting so big. He went to the doctor at 5 months and he was 18.4 lbs so I am sure he is probably 20lbs by now. My aching back! He didn't even cry when he got a shot either, must be all that extra cushion.

The latest on Gus Gus:

1. He can sit up all by himself. Sometimes he falls but he is really good at it.
2. He HATES FORMULA. Since he is so big and I don't produce much milk we have been trying to give him formula. He hits the bottle out of my hand every time. I have tried 5 different kinds, he either throws it up or wont take it at all.
3. He loves applesauce and Bananas.
4. He thinks Abby is so funny.
5. He is really really stubborn (I have no idea where he got that, must be Seth :))
6. He has already had 2 haircuts and is in need of another.
7. He loves to pull hair and earrings.
8. He doesn't sleep well. He is up a good portion of the night every night.
9. I think he has been teething for at least a month now.
10. He reaches for things all the time. Sometimes so hard his face gets all red.
11. I have already taken him to the doctor for several sick visits including, bronchitis (2 times), pink eye, and a severe cold.
12. He loves TV especially Blues Clues.
13. He loves it when you say "Chugga Chugga Choo Choo"
14. He is really ticklish on his neck and feet.
15. He hates being put down, he screams bloody murder if I put him down to do something.
16. I never had this with Abby but he is a Mamma's boy.
17. He loves to take baths.
18. He is spoiled.
19. He has me wrapped around his fat little paws.
20. He is a wonderful addition to our family.


Brigham and his cousin Izzy

3 comments:

Casswantstobeskinny said...

What about one of his favorite songs "One, two, three, four, come on baby say you love me!" He loves it!! He is sooo adorable!! Love you guys!

THE BELLS said...

I think it goes...chugga chugga chew wooo!!!!!!!

andi said...

I know, where does the time go??? With the formula- if he's throwing it up, he may have an allergy. That's what Baby Boy has- I can only use Similac Alimentum or Enfamil Nutramigen. Some babies have cow's milk protein allergies- breastmilk is fine, but since formula is cow's based some babies don't tolerate it. So it may not be that he doesn't like it (but by the smell alone, that could be true!!), but he may just be sensitive.
Big lil guy!!

Blog Archive