Some days are tough as a mom. Everyday presents new challenges and obstacles, and each day I feel like I reach the end of my rope and one point or another. Unfortunately at times I lose my cool and I feel awful. Most often those moments are followed by tears of regret. Being a mom is HARD WORK whoever says different has no idea what they are talking about. But as I watched the following videos it helped me to know I am not alone, and though it is extremely exhausting I need to cherish the moments instead of becoming angry. It is indeed a calling from Heavenly Father. I just need to remember that :)
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing those! The last one had me in tears. His words are so true, and yet so easy to forget day to day!
Thanks! I need a pick-me-up today!
I love those and have watched them several times.
Post a Comment