Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Nail Polish + Abby =

Abby really wanted to paint my toes. So I let her. It was really funny because she was so excited. My feet are not something to be admired and the paint job definitely isn't doing them any favors but it was fun. The only thing was that I forgot that they were like that because I rarely paint my toes ( who wants to draw attention to those claws?) So I went out several places in public in flip flops until I remembered. Not too bad for a three year old...

5 comments:

Francais Frit said...

Thats pretty funny. I like how she picked two different colors.

Megan and Keli'i said...

Pretty darn cute. What a nice mommy you are to let her to that!

Maegan said...

How fun! When i saw the blog title I was a little scared!!!! LOL!

Kristina said...

the title of your post had me really scared before I read it! I think Abby did an amazing job.

andi said...

That makes me giggle!

Blog Archive