I am sure I am not the only one who thinks their child is disgusting. However, I do feel perhaps Abby is far nastier than anyone I have ever met. Just when I think she cant get any worse she does. Mind you, she sticks her hands and fingers in places they SHOULD NOT be. Nasty. She licks things. She has had fecal issues. So, you would think by now that I am used to her lack of hygiene. Nope.
Today she literally activated my gag reflex. I nearly vomited. I saw her doing a potty dance so I told her to go use the restroom. She did. I heard her go and then flush. I was busy playing with Brigham so I didn't notice right away that she didn't come out.
When I did notice all I heard was Abby playing in water. I figured she was playing in the sink since she has a tendency to do that. So when I came to tell her to stop, much to my shock, dismay, disgust, what have you; Abby's face and hair are completely wet. I caught her with her hands in the toilet using the water therein to wash her face and hair. BARF! Seriously? Did that just happen? I put her into the bath immediately and commenced operation scrub down. She did not understand why she was having to take a bath and why it was so incredibly disgusting.
If boiling your child to disinfect them was not considered child abuse I think perhaps I might have done so.
On the bright side...at least she flushed first.
4 comments:
Oh no way...Lace, that is just gross. Poor Abs. She's gonna have a lot to live up to when she's a teenager. You've got a lot of blackmail material here :).
oh man, that is DEEEEEesgusting. poor you for having to witness that! but yes, at least she flushed!
Gag a mag....not as bad as I thought though. I would take her taking a bath in the toilet over smearing poop all over the walls. GOOD thing she flushed first cause if she hadn't that would have had me calling hasmat to come clean her off!
Laughing OUT LOUD here! Oh my gosh, so funny. Maybe not at the time to YOU, but you'll look back at all the "good times!" ;)
Post a Comment