Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ketchup

Last night we decided to try a new burger place. Five Guys Burgers and Fries. It was OK but we still have others that we like better. But that is beside the point.

I was getting the drinks and near there was the ketchup. They don't have ketchup packets like a normal fast food joint. They have a little pump that you get the ketchup from. I got some Ketchup and of course Abby wanted to carry it back to the table. The place was packed and i didn't want to make a scene plus I was carrying the drinks so against my better judgment I conceded.

Bad Choice. Just a few feet from our table Abby drops the ketchup and of course it goes flying everywhere. Have you ever said this to a stranger? " Excuse me Sir, I am really really sorry but my daughter just dropped the ketchup and a good portion of it landed on your butt" Well I have, and then proceeded to try and direct him to the spot. He then stood and had is wife wipe it off.

How embarrassing.

2 comments:

Charla and Jarom said...

Oh my gosh! That is hysterical! I'm laughing WITH you :) I dragged Evan out of In and Out last week screaming at the top of his lungs while gagging up his food because he refused to swallow his last bite! How long can you sit and wait for your kid to freaking swallow! So, out we go, screaming and throwing up, it was awesome! (Evan is a horrible eater!) And your post below activated my gag reflux as well!!!!!! I was blessed with two kids who get paralyzed when there's a spec of dirt or food or glue or any foreign object on or near them :)

Little Lovables said...

that is truly hilarious!!

Blog Archive