I have been neglectful in my mommy duties. Briggs has been walking for a little while now. He is getting really good. I have tried to take videos on several occasions, but for some reason getting a toddler on a decent video is a hard task. But look at the little stud. He is awesome.
Abigail loves to sing and dance. The other day we were driving and she started singing a Spanish song (looks like school is paying off.) She is so funny. Here is one of her classics, "I love to see the Temple."

Is it just me or does Abby look a lot like me in this picture?
5 comments:
Oh my goodness, Abby singing was so cute! I love how she said "prepare!"
Briggs is booking it!!
Twins. If she had dark hair it would be a picture of you when you were little.
Flawless walking.... flawless singing!
So cute! Actually, she looks just like you in that picture!
Wow, that's awesome! Briggs is a stud! And Abby can sing great! Evan is not so much a singer :) Not his forte! I try and try with him and he's just not picking it up! He can write and read and sound out words, but he can't sing twinkle twinkle little star! What's up with that?!
Post a Comment