Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Want To Lose Weight?

Want to lose those pesky last five pounds? Or fit into those old high school jeans? I know, perhaps you are coming up on a class reunion or holiday party at work that you would love to lose weight for.

Well I have the thing just for you!

  • Catch some sort of stomach bug
  • Stay in bed for 3 and 1/2 days
  • Eat next to nothing
  • Have no energy
  • Consult an ER
  • Finally be able to get out of bed but still eat next to nothing for another day and a half
  • Then still feel sick but you have to take care of your family

Then magically (with proven results) lose 8 and 1/2 pounds. This is no gimmick folks. If I can do it, anyone can!

6 comments:

THE BELLS said...

Why work that hard.. you can also get the 24 hour version that guarantees up to a 4 pound weight loss!

All you have to do is come to my house and I'll breath in your face....gag.

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

I'm so desperate, that actually doesn't sound too bad!

andi said...

I guess if there's an upside to feeling close to death, it's losing some weight! No fun, though!

Liz said...

Hmmm... I think I'd rather run it off. Wanna join me?

Ally said...

This'll be great for my upcoming school dance!

Francais Frit said...

Hmm- send me some dirty kleenexes! I booked our family photos and want to actually have my jeans buttoned for them.

Blog Archive