This year we headed to the pumpkin patch earlier than normal. We wanted to get some good weather and we did, it was really HOT! Seth took a half day off work and we went as a family. This is the first time we have gone by ourselves just spending time together. It was really nice. We had a great time. I took over 200 pictures and I still didn't get all the pictures I wanted. We went on a hay ride, looked at all the neat things, jumped in the bounce house, walked a lot, petted some animals and played in all the little houses scattered everywhere. I think this is what the kids liked the most. When we have the room a small playhouse for Abby and Briggs will be a good investment. Honestly I think it is one of the best days we have had as a family. It was so much fun despite the fact we were all sweaty and nasty afterword. Not to mention as I sat to take my very last picture (no Joke) a bird POOPED on my head. So freaking Nasty. That's my life....other than that it was a great day.
Last year it was too muddy near this guy so we couldn't get the shot.

So big
5 comments:
Oh my goodness Briggs is such a Seth clone...crazy! I love the one of Abby's rock star mouth hugging the pumpkins! So cute! Abby can't read...and some worker lady came and yelled at Spencer with me standing right there because he was wearing shoes on the bounce houses. Really? She could have yelled at me, not a 2 year old!
Briggy is such a little chunk. I want to sqeeeeeze him. I can't believe you were hot while today here it snowed.
wow, that's one amazing pumpkin patch! looks like the kids had a blast. what's with the pumpkins all lined up in perfectly strait rows?
I can't believe he is walking!!Last time I saw you he was still just a little squishy baby :) He sure is adorable. Wish we could see eachother more often. Love you!
Great pictures. Isn't Texas beautiful this time of year? Miss you guys already!
Post a Comment