While in Utah we were able to visit Temple Square. I have always wanted to see it during Christmas and it was beautiful. We decided to wait until after Christmas in hopes that it wouldn't be as crowded however that was not the case. There were a ton of people there making it hard to do what we wanted. Nonetheless we had a good chilly time. I was glad to take the kids because I really wanted them to see it. The weather really wasn't bad and all the kids did really well except Brigham. He couldn't decided what he wanted. I would have loved to spent more time there with less people but I am thankful for the time we got. Its definitely a testimony builder. How can it not be? Most of my pictures here didn't turn out but maybe I can steal some of Codee's soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment