Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Busy Busy Busy
I have mentioned before that I have a new calling in church. I am now the 2ND counselor in the Primary Presidency. Who would have thunk it? I would have never guessed how involved it is until now. Lets just say I am busy, busy, busy, and I have it way easier than the president and the first counselor. I digress. The reason for this post is to share this idea. Albeit probably far past the time that anyone would use it. But, it was a lot of effort to get together and I must say I think it turned out well. The theme for Primary is "I Know the Scriptures are True." So to play on that we went with a ward theme of treasure the scriptures. That particular idea I got from a fellow blogger but, I took it a different route. So with a lot of planning and tons of help from Seth this is how the finished bulletin board turned out. Now we can use it as a part of sharing time or to help with ideas for primary activities and what not. For the scriptures are treasure and I know they are TRUE!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
that is so cute! i loved being in primary, and thank heavens for the internet, the BEST PLACE EVER to steal ideas from!!!
That turned out adorable! It sure makes me want to read the scriptures...
I loved being in the Primary Presidency! But yes, it was very busy. You've got some talent with that bulletin board lady, I love it!
Cute! I have the same calling and the same assignment... and mine looks really crappy in comparison!! But I also know I don't have creative or artistic skills! It is what it is :) Maybe they won't ask me to do it next year, ha!
Cool. Look how crafty you are?! Good work.
Post a Comment