Friday, May 6, 2011

4 Years Old

Today Abby is four! I cannot believe how the time has passed. Was she ever a baby? When she woke up this morning I asked her what day it was and she thought it was mothers day! Too cute. I then told her it was her birthday and she said "mom is my birthday this week?" Silly girl. She really enjoyed all my family who sang to her over the phone. She thought it was so funny! I am not sure she grasps the birthday concept yet. She knows she is four and not three, however every time some one said happy birthday to her she would say something to the effect of "Happy birthday to you too!"
Abby has been such a joy in my life. Despite my constant worries and stress with her, she is such a riot. I am always laughing at her antics and the things she says. She loves to dance and especially shake her fanny. She is constantly on the go and typically the first two things out of her mouth when she wakes up are 1"Wheres daddy?" and 2 "Where are we going?" She loves to go to the park and also ride her bike. Abby loves going to preschool and I am a little afraid that she isn't going to understand when summer break hits. She mostly loves Briggs and is so sweet to him if he is hurt (at least when its not by her doing.)
Abby loves movies, dolls, playing candy land and any game that she can coax me into. But she especially loves when Seth comes home from work. She loves for him to swing her around and play hide and seek. Abby really can be so sweet that it is heart melting. She likes to say the prayer and really does a wonderful job. She has participated in a lot of firsts this year, such as school, programs at school, riding bikes, home work, being in primary, buckling herself in the car and on on on the list goes.
Abby is my strong spirited daughter. I love her and I want her to stay little forever.

3 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Happy Birthday, Lovely Abby! I can't believe you're FOUR and I still haven't met you!

Francais Frit said...

Ahhhemmmm. (photo with Tigger)

JSL, ABE&H said...

I know I have the tigger pic, just no capability to upload it at the moment.

Blog Archive