Sunday, May 1, 2011

Postal

Our computer took a nose dive. We thought it was the hard drive so we bought a new one. Nope, that was not it. Figures. In my camera are tons of pictures, but I hate loading them on this lap top. Maybe its because all of my pictures are on our desktop thus I hate uploading them somewhere else becasue I will have to move them later. I don't know what it irritates me so, but it does. Nonetheless if we don't have a working desktop computer in the near future I may just have to break down.
I am kind of going postal not having my desktop. I really don't use it a lot but when I do its usually for important things. Not to mention sometimes Seth takes the lap top with him for school so I have no access to a computer at all.
So Much Fun! Also its slow and wont let me post at the moment. Stupid thing. Ggggrrrr.

No comments:

Blog Archive