The Two weeks prior to our Utah trip were spent at swim lessons. Abigail was in level one and I took a mommy and me class with Brigham. Because I was in the lessons this year with Briggs there wasn't much opportunity to take pictures. The last day of lessons is "fun day" and I was able to snag some then. Abby really excelled this year and has turned into a little fish. She passed her class with flying colors and can actually swim pretty well for a four year old. Briggs loved it too. He is a water baby deluxe. He has no problem going under water or jumping off things. Yesterday we were at a friends house swimming and he was jumping off the diving board all by himself. Such the little man. Abby's greatest accomplishment, at least to her, is she can now go down the big slide. You cannot go down it unless you can swim from the bottom of it to the side or out of the pool. Which she now can and it is the greatest thing ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment