Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Utah- Day 1

Cassidee, Abigail, Brigham and I arrived in Utah on July 4Th. Randy Picked us up from the airport and we went straight to the 4Th festivities at my cousin Tiffany's house. We ate most of the day away, watched the man boys play with explosives, had a water balloon toss and the kids played until they were exhausted. It was so fun to see so many people that we are related to on the first day of our arrival!
The water Balloon toss in which Cass and I came in 3rd.
Abby and Briggs cruising the town (arn't they photogenic lol)
My Uncle Teddy....need I say more :)
The ever so handsome Jay Bird
Briggs loved this car...
Watching some fireworks
Abigail and London (my cousin's daughter)
This video is of Abby on the home made water slide. The kids loved it. The first little girl is Madison, my cousin, and then Abby.

1 comment:

Megan and Keli'i said...

I'm so glad we got to see you while we were in Utah too! You guys looked like you packed a lot of fun into your week. I love all the photos...the new camera is dang nice!! Love you, Miss Lace. For real, love you so much!

Blog Archive