Friday, July 22, 2011

Utah- Days 6 and 7

Our trip had to come to an end eventually. By day 6 we were all pooped. Seriously I don't have any pictures from that day because we laid around and did nothing. My mom did take the kids over to play at aunt Kelly's, thankfully. After the kids went to bed Cass, Code and I went and saw a late night dollar movie. Note to self: never go to a dollar movie near BYU late on a Saturday night. I have never seen a theatre so packed, with people looking for 15 cents.
Our last day was Sunday, we spent most of the day getting ready to leave. My brother in law Randy made some pancakes for breakfast as you can see on Briggs face. Some other family members dropped by to say their farewells. It was a great and exhausting trip. I don't know how or when we will be able to make it back but hopefully its soon :)
See the exhaustion?
Jenners
My uncle Teddy, Jay and Abby
Cort
Cort and I (hopefully I get to see you before you are 6)
This is my uncle Ted entertaining the kids, well and me too!

This is a snippet of Briggs and Jentz, they pretty much went the rounds the whole time we were there.

No comments:

Blog Archive