I suppose it is time to start documenting a little bit of this pregnancy. I cannot believe how fast it has flown by. Really its incredible to me. I am already going in for my Glucose test and after that I start seeing the doc every TWO weeks!
I feel like with each pregnancy I get bigger faster, which I am sure is true. My body isn't what it used to be. But thankfully I think I am out of the "wow Lacey has gained some weight" stage and moved into the "Lacey is pregnant" stage.
As far as pregnancy's go, this one hasn't been too bad. For the first several months I was very nauseated. My sister in law loaned me her sea bands, and I think they helped. They didn't take away the urge to run to the bathroom but, it lessened it.
I passed that stage and went into the exhausted phase of "I am growing another human being and that takes a lot out of a person" stage. But, I am bound to be exhausted anyway since I do have 2 other kids and other obligations.
I am still tired but over the past few weeks I have developed pretty bad heart burn which at least gives me hope that this little girl will have some hair. I had really bad heartburn with Briggs and he was hairy, so just maybe she will get lucky! Although I am not fond of waking up almost every night around 2-4am with my stomach acids creeping their way up my throat!
Honestly though, I have been pretty capable so far. Other than that rather nasty bout with bronchitis that is. I feel pretty good. My body is starting to feel some effects. With the extra weight and pressures my feet are hurting more, and my back aches more but I am so excited too. I cannot wait to meet another little tiny person. I cant wait to see who she looks like and see how the kids react to her. I am scared of how things will change. Baby's take a lot of time especially since i'm going to nurse, and I know Briggs will not be fond of that. Although change happens and we will figure it out.
Thats about it at this point. Just going day to day. As I approach the 30 week mark I am nervous that another Preemie baby could happen, although my doctor said the chances of that are slim. I still am constantly looking for signs. Time will tell.
Here I am at 24 1/2 weeks. Soon our little Emily will be here. Cant wait.
3 comments:
Awww, you look amazing! I love your cute little teeny bump! You look fantastic! I'm so glad you're feeling better and that this pregnancy is flying by! How fun that we're actually pregnant together this time around! I love it!
You look awesome!! I am still in the "April is gaining some serious weight stage" which is really depressing. 9 lbs in one month, holy crud! So glad it's gone by fast for you. I'm still up for trading for your girl ;)
You look great Lace...I hope you start feeling as good as you look....and.....playing in the rain.....how poetic and fun. Those adorable kids!I love and miss you all so much...Grandma Jody
Post a Comment