Before the black death hit me, I was able to take the kids to the new aquarium in grapevine. I went with my mother in law Cheri and my Sister in law, Natalie and her 3 kids. It was quite the adventure. Abby and Briggs wanted to see everything all at once and kept running from exhibit to exhibit. It was a fun and exhausting day. Brigham was scared to death of walking on the floors made of glass. It was rather funny. They especially loved touching the various creatures at the very end. Now Abby and Briggs play aquarium in the bath tub, pulling toys up from under the water and petting them. Too cute! Thanks Cheri for a great day.
The Shark walk...
1 comment:
Looks so fun! I love that picture of all three of you! Oh my goodness, looks like my life! Hahaha! Anyway, love you friend...don't forget my new blog name...http://hauulagans.blogspot.com/
Love ya!
Post a Comment