Friday, November 4, 2011

30 Weeks

Here I am 30 weeks! How has the time passed so quickly? With the holidays swiftly approaching I know our little girl will be here before we know it. This 30 week mark is always a stressful one for me. As you know Abigail was born at 30 weeks. Thus when I was pregnant with Brigham I was constantly worried. Thankfully he came at term. Then we have this little girl, where I was even more concerned. Mainly because she is a girl. My doctor reassured me that it wasn't going to happen again just because she is a girl, and no matter what the chances were very slim. However, I still had my doubts. But here I am! My visit this week was good. I am measuring right on schedule and she is a very active little thing.

I have had a very stressful week, not because of my baby worries, but we have a lot going on in our lives right now, which in turn created baby worries. Unfortunately the day after my appointment I found myself in Labor and delivery at 10pm at night, on recommendation from the Nurse on call due to some bleeding. Thankfully all was well, they monitored me for several hours and did a very in depth sonogram and Emily is doing great. My placenta is still low and thus the extra concern about the bleeding. But I did get to see Emily extensively. She is so big! She is laying laterally in my tummy and in Frank position, meaning she is like a taco her head is by her feet. After good results I was discharged at 230AM. So they are going to monitor me a little more carefully now. But all is well!


2 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

I can't believe you're already 30 weeks! That is just crazy! And you look amazing! I am so sorry about your horrendous week and about your bleeding. I am so glad that Miss Emily is okay, though, and I'll call you later on today to check in.

PS- I'm having a baby tomorrow! Hip hip hooray!

Francais Frit said...

Time for weekly message and relaxation therapy! Glad things are going well. I can't believe how far along you are as well. Crazy!

Blog Archive