Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Cowboys Stadium: Part 1

All set in her Cowboy onsie
Another adventure we had while my Mom and Ron were in town, was our trip to Cowboys stadium. We went on a "self guided" tour and got to really experience the enormity of it. Its a beautiful place, and its hard to imagine its scale with out seeing it in person. It was a lot better than I anticipated, except for a few high school tours that were a pain, but we had a great time. I think we all loved it and thought it was worth the money. Again it was great to do something like this with the family. I took so many pictures I had to do two post. Check back because there are a few funny ones of Seth and I to come.


Entering the stadium

So excited to be on the field

Say Cheese!

I love them!

The Kids and I

Running the bleachers

A view from the seats

Taking it all in



HIKE!

Grandma, Grandpa, Briggs and Abby near center field


At the field goal

Headed to the cheerleaders locker rooms

One of the lockers

There are way more cheer leaders than I would have thought

At the entrance

My mom and I


I took this video of Briggs on the field, apparently Illegally. After I was done a man came and told me there are no videos allowed. Not sure why but, whatever.

No comments:

Blog Archive