This year I participated in my 3rd March of Dimes walk. My sister Cassidee normally walks with me, since she now lives in Utah, I made other plans. Some gals I used to be in the singles ward with walked with me, along with a few extended friends. We all have had preemie babies and it was a good way to reconnect (after a LONG time), exercise and raise money for a good cause. We were also on a Team with my friend Crysta from our previous ward, but she ran it, so we only got to be with her before the walk. Again it was sad to see all the many reasons why people were walking on T shirts. It was a good reminder of how thankful I am that Abigail made it through such a hard first few months; that she is so big and healthy now; and how thankful I am for the technology and advancement in medicine that made it possible for her to survive. Here's to another great year.... THANK YOU to EVERYONE who donated to this cause again this year. It really does mean a lot.
| Getting ready |
| Mandy and Emma in "Action" |
| The Team |
| The beginning |
| Some of the Crowd |
| Crysta and I |
| Finished! |
No comments:
Post a Comment