Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Backyard Performers.

Sometimes the kids like to put on little shows in the backyard. They take turns on the "pedestal" and sing their little hearts out. I am sure our neighbors love the loud obnoxious singing, but hey its cute. Well at least I think so.

This is Brighams version of  "I am trying to be like Jesus"


Abby full throttle....Twinkle Twinkle and Grand Old Flag.



Abby learned a new song in Primary can you tell? "In the Leafy Tree Tops"


And this is the Audience to the grand production. Nems and I.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh, man. I'm laughing so hard right now. Wow. Those kids are hysterical. And is that a remix of I'm trying to be like Jesus, cuz I've never heard that one before.

andi said...

She really does like In the Leafy Tree Tops- she requests it in Primary all the time :) So cute!

Liza A Martin said...

Lacey that is too cute! You guys are such a sweet family!! Hope all is well. Im still holding on to the hope of meeting up at some point! Xo

Blog Archive