Here it is. The time has come. Brigham is officially in preschool! Yes, he is still two, however he turns three next week and will be so bored on most of the days Abby's in school, so we signed him up. He loved it. He was tired but he did great. It wasn't nearly the battle I anticipated. We got there early so the teacher was able to completely distract him and I was gone. Its sad he is growing up. But what a great thing to do only twice a week. He has two teachers that are there all day and there are only seven kids. They have a very scheduled day and I am impressed already with this organization (its different than the one Abby attended.)
What a big man! He was so excited to have a lunch box and a nap mat. He is currently in a "hat wearing" phase and insisted on wearing one. He was so funny, when i dropped Abby at school he was screaming at me because he wanted out too!
| Mom really, a thumbs up? |
| Being cute |
| Cheese ball |
| Like my back pack? |
| ITs too heavy! |
| Totally not posed he sat like this all by himself. |
| Headed into school |
| I said smile and this is what he did. |
| picking him up, gathering his things... |
No comments:
Post a Comment