Friday, September 21, 2012

First Game EVER! Go Briggs

Before the game, taking pictures for dad
Brigham had his first official soccer game last Saturday, unfortunately Seth was out of town for it, so I took a lot of Pictures. It was an exciting day. He was a little nervous at first. He didn't want to play and I had to be on the field with him a few times. However in the 4th quarter he accidentally scored in the wrong goal.  I guess he liked all the cheering because from then on he was all over it. For just turning three he has really good ball control and several people have commented on that fact. Proud mamma here. The game  was really cute! He has another game tomorrow and several more after that. Here's to a good season!


Look at him Run, too cute. His team is the yellow and green and he is number 4
Can you tell he is excited?


Look how often he is tugging his shorts. They were large and they were a youth extra small!
In Action
Deciding if he really wants to play


Almost scored a goal!
Break Time


MOM!

Running back to the side lines


That's Brigham Throwing in the ball. So cute.
After the game

Most of his team, what a Ham


I just love him!



Look at him trying to get it!

1 comment:

THE BELLS said...

So cute I want to eat him! They look like real little soccer players.

Blog Archive