Monday, September 17, 2012

Sundays

Sunday is the one day we "mostly" have it together. Especially since church doesn't start til 1:30pm.  This particular day the kids were looking so cute I had to do a mini photo session before we headed out the door. I love my family!
Little Nems, this was an Easter dress of Abigail's

Cute as a button

Me and My Girls

They are getting so big!

Cuties

Little stinker kept yanking on my hair!

Handsome Prince

Stud

Just please let me touch that baseball mom...

The men in my life.

Love it!

My fam, look at Briggs!!!

This is so classic! I love this. These kind of pictures are the best because this is how it usually is.

Briggs had an accident at church. Seth drove him home and this is what he found when he went to get him out of the car.

1 comment:

Megan and Keli'i said...

What a gorgeous family! I love you guys!

Blog Archive