Thursday, April 4, 2013

Food, Fun and Bunnies

 At Brighams Preschool they had an easter feast. Its a good potluck where each age group brings something different and then they cook the main meats. It was YUM-O. Brigham was so excited to have Seth be there as well, since he was unable to come to the Thanksgiving meal. He made this little hat, and I kept calling him a duck, duh! He was supossed to be a chicken...a little slow for mom...
Little Chicken

Seth, Briggs and Emily.
 After the meal the kids headed outside to participate in an Easter egg hunt. They made their own baskets out of egg cartons, and Briggs was really proud. What a good way to keep track of only  having the kids only find 12 eggs!
Ready to go hunting

Patiently waiting

The anticipation is too much!

Emily trying to eat rocks.

Dashing to another egg

Look Emily!

So proud

Cheese

So cute!

Seth and Nems

Showing off

Obligatory mom shot

Love this kid
Here is a short video of Briggs finding eggs....


 Abigail had a Hunt at her school as well, I wasn't able to go. They ask if you have other children, not to bring them so you can enjoy special time with your kindergartner. I understand this policy but it's annoying nonetheless...seeing how I have 2 other kids! But thankfully between the teachers and other moms I got some cute pics! They had a word hunt. They had to find 12 eggs with their sight words written on them. Good idea!

Matching the egg to her sight word list

Hmm do I have this one yet?

What does that say?
 Also one of the other teacher has a pet rabbit. She brought it to the class for everyone to see. Abigail loved telling me about it. So cute.

No comments:

Blog Archive