Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Fort Whitworth

Seth has been traveling a lot lately. A Lot. Its been quite the struggle to keep the kids entertained, especially since we was gone all of Spring Break! So we have to think outside the box. Thankfully my sister Codee made our family a really cool "fort kit" for Christmas which comes in handy.

 Not to mention the kids think it is soooooo fun to create forts. They like to lay in them, eat in them, watch movies in them, you name it, they want to do it in their fort :) They were getting their back packs and  filling them with necessities such as water bottles and food (AKA toys) and would go "hike" and come back to the fort. Here is one of the fort adventures.

 Can you see how happy Emily is... look close.
 Emily loved laying on the pillows in the fort.  Soon as one was open she would crawl as fast as she could to it and claim it.


 Little cute bug...
 For some reason when Seth travels the kids crawl into my bed at night. I often wake up and have to carry them back to their beds. After the "fort" night I woke up squeezed in between these two. I literally had to wiggle my way out. Even though my back was killing me after sleeping in some awkward position I had to snag a picture because it was really cute :)


No comments:

Blog Archive