This year we spent the 4th at my in laws house. I think all the neighbors try to out do each other with their individual shows. It was actually a pretty good show. I think this is the latest we have let the kids stay up, on purpose that is. It gets dark so late we kinda had to. They were super grouches the next day but overall it was worth it.
| Seth and Nemmy |
| Look at that full belly |
| Trying to light some herself |
| Nems and I |
| Abigail and I |
| Sparklers! |
| Abby and her cousin Leah |
| Aunt Chirsty and Emily |
| Helping dad |
| They loved lighting them |
| Little stink, dumped a used firework on her head. |
| SKUNK |
| After her impromptu bath |
| Getting ready for the show |
| Leah and Abigail |
| Holy Cow, look how high she is. Momma heart attack! But look at that smile. |
| I just had a stroke. |
| Grandma Cheri and Brigham |
| Aunt Chandler and Abby |
| All seated |
| Running away from the explosions |
| Love this! |
| She was a bit confused. |
| NOt bad for a show from home. |
| Hannah and I. |
No comments:
Post a Comment