In all my years living in Texas I have never been to the Dallas Aquarium. So when the chance to go arose, it was a no brainer. We went with all the cousins. It was mayhem and chaos at times but we made it through with only a few minor incidents. The kids loved it. Heck, I loved it. I thought it was fantastic. We went though a bit fast for my liking but when you have a billion little kids just trying to see whats next before they have even seen whats in front of them, that's what happens. It was a lot of crazy fun.
 |
| Pure Happiness |
 |
| They had some really cool monkeys all through out this place |
 |
| Cousins; Ella, Brigham and Isabelle |
 |
| The Sloth, it just hangs there with out a cage. You can reach out ad touch it (though your not supposed to) |
 |
| Thumbs up dude, checking out the gators |
 |
| My girls |
 |
| Whats that? |
 |
| Herding Kids |
 |
| Emily loved everything! |
 |
| Even the glass! |
 |
| Sting Rays, Brigahms favorite. |
 |
| wow |
 |
| looking for anything really |
 |
| Ella and Emily taking turns pushing one another |
 |
| Brigham and I |
 |
| Becky and Emily |
 |
| Cheese |
 |
| Penguins |
 |
| Goofy lot |
 |
| I dont know why but I think this is hilarious. |
 |
| Nemmy and me |
 |
| Taking a breather |
 |
| Brighams scared face, looking at the people in ceremonial outfits who put on a show |
 |
| Watching with fear and anticipation |
 |
| Brigham was off crying and refused to be in the picture, their costumes were awesome! |
 |
| Too Cool, thanks aunt Lindsey for taking this Pic! |
 |
| Grandma and all the grand kids |
No comments:
Post a Comment